• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Comparing the second half of our schedule to Detroit's....

CardiacCats

I'm just happy that there won't be as many of those redneck Falcon fans in our house this weekend :)

Trust me....I sat thru the Mike Vick years and their fans came in bandwagon waves and were about as annoying as Cowpuke fans

No fan base is as bad as cowgirl fans.

people keep worrying about a wild card spot.

i'm going to keep saying it...the saints will not win the division.

I agree! The saints BARELY beat the sad bucs by 2pts and tampa missed the game winning field goal at end of regulation, and the Saints barely beat the falcons due to a dropped touchdown pass by SJax...We blew the Bucs out we can sweep the saints just as we did last year...plus we all know we are a second half team and we play the saints in the second half of this season. I have more confidence in us beating the saints than us beating the 9iers....But come december we will see. 

The Buffalo game is the best of our three losses (if there is such a thing), because it holds no weight in tie breaking procedures for playoff positioning.  The cardinals loss is by far the worst loss we have due to a potential head to head tie, in which the Cardinals get in over us.  Follwed by the Seahawks loss which sucks due to it being a conference loss (which is 2nd in determining wild card positioning).

Now if you are saying the Buffalo game will bite us due to the fact that we had that the panthers has the game won, I can see that. 

More the reason to keep playing hard and win our Div. Im not sure we can do it with this team cause Cam is eventually going to have another game where he throws a pick but if he can keep playing lights out no team can stop us. Thats for sure.

We can solve that by beating SF head up. Everyone putting San Fran as a given anything can happen on those last 2 spots.

Conveniently activating Aldon smith versus a team vying for that playoff spot is more than suspicious to me. If Von Miller is suspended 6 games for a piss test, Smith should be suspended at least 10 games.

Falcons: Win

@ 49ers: Loss

Patriots: Loss

@ Dolphins: Win

Bucs: Win

@ Saints: Loss

Jets: Win

Saints: Win

@ Falcons: Win

10-6

If we beat the 49ers and Falcons then BOA will be rocking for the Pats. With Cams attitude that the fans are vital and our defensive aggressiveness I don't see anyway we lose that game. Beat the 49ers and we will be in a great spot within the wild card and at getting charlotte interested in football again.

Archived