• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Comparing the second half of our schedule to Detroit's....

CardiacCats

I understand the concern over the Lions' schedule, but let's just please focus on us. Anything can happen in an NFL season. Worry about us winning, and see what happens. We can't do anything more than that. Just stop worrying about the Lions. It doesn't do any good to stress ourselves out for the rest of the season over the schedule of a potential wildcard spot competitor.

If we win Sunday the SF game will be big.

Not to pat myself on the back, but I said since before the season started the Buffalo game was a must win even more so if we lost to Sea. I hope that game doesn't come back to haunt us.

of course, undoubtedly, our game vs SF is when Aldon Smith comes back

Meanwhile the Lions play the Bears, Steelers, Bucs, Pakers (at home), Eagles, Ravens (at home) then the Giants and Vikings. Probably their two toughest games (imo) are both at home. Their schedule is MUCH easier than ours. I'm not even sure 10-6 would get us in. Not to put a damper on anyone's day but I'm just pointing out we have to GO HARD! KEEP POUNDING! I believe

Honestly, I don't see their schedule as extremely easy. The Giants could be fighting for the division, Bears won't be easy, Packers are tough, Ravens could get it together, Steelers won't roll over, so the Bucs and Vikes are prob the only ones they are gonna trample. If they do beat them at all. (No Gimmies) "EVERY given Sunday".

You should post the Saints schedule too.  I think it's much more likely Carolina wins the division than beats out Detroit for the wild card.  

@Jets 

Cowboys 

49ers 

@Falcons 

@Seahawks 

Panthers 

@Rams 

@Panthers 

Bucs 

Saints are looking at around 11-5 and that's if the Panthers sweep them.  Things would change a lot if they drop a game against the Jets or Cowboys.  Hell even a loss against the 49ers in the dome isn't a given.  They have a tough schedule same as the Panthers and the best chance the Panthers have to make the playoffs is to win all their divisional games.  Do that and they have a shot, otherwise they will probably finish about 9-7 and miss the playoffs.

Truuuu

Archived