• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Last Chance for '08 Owners!

PntherPryd

Speak now or forever hold your piece........ or something like that...

Here is a list of '08 owners that have not stepped up to claim their '09 franchise. On Sunday I will be assigning these old teams to new players so now is the time to get your name off this list.

(Note: Since the reset last November, some of you might be on the huddle, just under a different name. If so, please let me know your old team if you want to join)

Cookinbrak

Chris999999

gregp701

Dimbee

Bleys713 (Bleys)

Bigdog_10_2002

Relic

Pokbelly

Pstall ??

Mattiekrome

Delhommey

G-ghost

Tazz

CrossnoreP

9lives (or whatever name you are under now)

Squirrel

Jim Stone

Formac

I'd just like to say, for the record, that you are all a bunch of cheap pussies that obviously can't take the heat......................:auto:

:D

How do you get in? I am interested in being a new owner.

the details are in the other sticky thread. keep in mind it is not free and is a mega league of four conferences where the top three from each conference square off in a playoff run.

The $20 is designed to keep everyone interested but not be enough to break the budget. let us know if you want a team by shooting either myself or carpanfan96 a pm with your email address and we will send a team invite.

You can go ahead and take my name off the list. I am already doing 3 or 4 other leagues this year and admittedly did not devote the energy and time required to run a team in this one as showcased by my crappy record last year.

Archived