• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawks so lucky

ctrcat

While I'm hoping we win our Division, the just in case in me wants Seattle to win the division so if we are in a wildcard spot and maybe it comes down to us and San Fran and we win there in 2 wks guess who has the tie break??????yes we do....guess what happens if San Fran wins that division and we are tied with Seattle......thats correct we get to watch the games at home, well the team gets to watch the games at home, in their street clothes......on their sofa or chair whichever they prefer.......Whatever gives us the best chance to goto the playoffs I'm all for at this point.....Still early and like I mentioned, We still have a good chance to win the division with 2 games left against the saints....

Well, no, I've just looked at Detroits schedule, theres a chance Sea, SF and us get in. The problem is regardless we'd play at SEA eventually since they have the tiebreaker

Fug em. They win games, but I am convinced that we are playing as well as anybody in the NFC right now

I'm not going to look at anyone on our schedule and think "Well we can't beat them and we can't beat them". No more. We can beat anyone. If we take care of the ball and our defense keeps taking care of business, we can beat anyone and should beat most.

Hopefully Seahawks will pull away in their division sweep San Fran, have AZ beat san fran at home and get the rams to win a few division games....that makes it better for us.  We don't want a crowded division out west.  They are already saying Seattle and San Fran will both go from this division we don't want that to happen....KEEP POUNDING!!!!

If you look at Detroit's schedule, it is starting to look as if our best chance is beating New Orleans twice and taking the division.  I think we can do that--their defense is way overrated and the offense will not be solid when Brees feels the facial pressure.

I am only rooting for people to beat New Orleans because I think that is the best way we advance.

Anyone that watched that game can't possibly put good and Seahawks in the same sentence. They were awful, and lucky.

They have been damn lucky 3 times.

Houston....worst throw known to man that was a pick 6 to get to OT. Schaub gave them that game.

Us...DWill fumble

Rams....missed FG earlier in Q4 that would have ended up winning the game as they could have kicked the FG at the end for a 15-14 win

Seattle is FAR from a dominant team....they easily could be and should be 4-4

Archived