• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jon Beason's newest blog 7/9

Press

Beason is an example of the Patriots wiffing on a great pick and the Panthers stepping up to the plate.

People always talk about the Patriots scouting, whether draft or FA... Our fan base is always talking about how we don't have that, well, here's an example of us out doing the Patriots...

They've wiffed in the past alright, but in the case of Beason he sabotaged it so they wouldn't want him. I put the quote up recently (the link doesn't work anymore). I'll see if I can track it down.

Here it is in this thread:

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/14004-jon-beasons-newest-blog.html

They've wiffed in the past alright, but in the case of Beason he sabotaged it so they wouldn't want him. I put the quote up recently (the link doesn't work anymore). I'll see if I can track it down.

I remember reading about that. He would stop to get water breaks, etc... Just sayin, we still came out on top with a franchise pick... moved back and still picked him up. Just giving props where props is deserved. One of the best LBs in the league would rather play for the almighty Panthers than the almighty Patriots... I understand the Patriots were taken out into the woods and left... lol

Archived