• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jon Beason's newest blog 7/9

Press

Beason is an example of the Patriots wiffing on a great pick and the Panthers stepping up to the plate.

People always talk about the Patriots scouting, whether draft or FA... Our fan base is always talking about how we don't have that, well, here's an example of us out doing the Patriots...

Look at all the FA's we've lost because we simply can't keep them... This is our time. Believe it and love it while it's here.

Quit looking at the negatives and enjoy the positives. Seldom is everything perfect... That's why I'm telling you to enjoy what we do have going for us.

I'm not saying it'll be here forever, that's why I'm telling you to enjoy it now....

This year I want to have a short memory. Do what is expected of me and then move on to the next play. Try to make a great play, then move on to the next play.

If I do that, individually I’ll get what I want but also the team will respect it and respond. The guys can almost taste that and it becomes part of their makeup. If we can do that every play, we can win this whole thing.

That's leadership. He's talking about his example spreading throughout the team. His confidence makes others confident. Instead of our team having no leader and falling in the face of adversity, he's talking about his success may be their success as it spreads. That is the goal, and I think the pieces are in place to support that.

Our tight end Dante Rosario is down here working out with me. After coming down here and training, I think you can expect big things from him this year. I hope we use him more on offense because I think he’s a special talent.

i hope we use our TEs more too...

Archived