• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Dallas loses tonight...

N1kkadeemuz

yeah, pretty much

the giants losing tonight does nothing for us...MAYBE move us up in the power rankings but that means nothing

The Giants losing tonight means nothing? :banghead:

They lose and we beat them we are the #1 seed which gives us a bye and home field...NOTHING??? LMAO

The Giants losing tonight means nothing? :banghead:

They lose and we beat them we are the #1 seed which gives us a bye and home field...NOTHING??? LMAO

yeah exactly. It seems like we're pretty much guaranteed atleast a playoff spot, unless every possible thing goes wrong for us.

That being said, I'd rather have the Giants lose tonight and we beat them next week. Then we can rest our starters against the Saints b/c we're guaranteed the number 1 seed, 1st round bye, and HFA throughout !!!

I'd like to see the Giants lose to send them into the same team hell-hole that the Cowboys are in...

except...

I cannot EVER root for anything Cowboys.

Go Giants.

You are a lower form of Panther fan...the bandwagons over there. Please hop off when you see fit

You are a lower form of Panther fan...the bandwagons over there. Please hop off when you see fit

Sorry, I'm on the higher end - the end that wants the Panthers to earn what they get and not back their way in. When the dust clears, I want there to be NO QUESTION that they are the best team.

Seeing the Cowboys lose is just wrong. It's like rooting for the Yankees. There's your bandwagon fans over there - the ones that root for teams like the Yankees, Pats, Red Sox, Cowboys, etc. I take great pleasure in watching those franchises crash and burn, whenever possible.

Sorry, I'm on the higher end - the end that wants the Panthers to earn what they get and not back their way in. When the dust clears, I want there to be NO QUESTION that they are the best team.

Seeing the Cowboys lose is just wrong. It's like rooting for the Yankees. There's your bandwagon fans over there - the ones that root for teams like the Yankees, Pats, Red Sox, Cowboys, etc. I take great pleasure in watching those franchises crash and burn, whenever possible.

I'm a Yankees fan. It seems you are on the wrong side of every issue. It's ok being a lower form of Panther fan though. Just accept your role.

Archived