• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Dallas loses tonight...

N1kkadeemuz

they win tonight and we beat them and we're gonna be the #1 seed in the NFC as long as we win out. i'd rather giants win, we don't want them losing 2 weeks in a row playing us. lot of drama in dallas this week, hopefully they'll just beat the crap out of each other.

they win tonight and we beat them and we're gonna be the #1 seed in the NFC as long as we win out. i'd rather giants win, we don't want them losing 2 weeks in a row playing us. lot of drama in dallas this week, hopefully they'll just beat the crap out of each other.

I still prefer the path with the least amount of effort on our part. We could clinch the #1 seed before we even play he Saints. How great is that.

The Gints would be 11-3 as well when we go to play them next week. They lose tonight and we beat them there we are the #1 seed in the NFC

Ahhh...ok. So a Dallas win means, should win in NY next week, we wouldn't have to count on a win in New Orleans to retain the #1 seed?

We win out and nothing else matters

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/playoffscenario?algorithm=custom&15=95110100&16=19A8AAA2&17=A996A82A

Archived