• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear Carolina, If You Need Any Motivation

chknwing

I expect their defense to come out Ready to harrass Cam as much as possible; then again we didnt have the sort of defense that we have this year. Our team toughens up and learns to win and kill every week. So im all in with this team i beleive they are going to KILL it. :) 

Just hope we dont buy into too much until we have won 9 in a row and were sitting pretty at 11 and 3 :). Then and only then can you celebrate. 

I think that Schiano will do what he did last year which is line up in a wide 9 front, load the box and send 7 or 8 run blitzing to stop the run and make Cam win it with his arm.  They will sit back in a cover 2 zone and try and frustrate Cam into throwing picks.  Cam for his part needs to take what they are giving and dink and dunk down the field.  Shula needs to come out passing to set up the run instead of the other way around and disrupt them right off the bat. Maybe do some roll outs and sweeps while they all get caught up inside.  When he gets going running and throwing he gets confidence which builds throughout the game.  We definitely don't want to allow them to stay in the game or get ahead or they will get much tougher to beat.  We need to shut them down on the first drive and score ourselves.  That will set them on their heels from which hopefully they don't recover.

I think that Schiano will do what he did last year which is line up in a wide 9 front, load the box and send 7 or 8 run blitzing to stop the run and make Cam win it with his arm. They will sit back in a cover 2 zone and try and frustrate Cam into throwing picks.

If they play us like this they will lose.

Shula trying to keep a job > Chud trying to get one

Archived