• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Scoring and other suggestions for HCL?

PntherPryd

Please step up with any suggestions or questions regarding scoring, conference set up, drafting, etc. etc....

Right now we are looking at keeping everything basically the same with some tweaks on qb scoring. But we want to lock in any scoring changes by the end of July so that owners can make drafting plans accordingly. If you have an opinion now is the time to lay it out there.

As to conference set up, do you guys want to keep it the same or shake it up?

Right now we don't have 48 so there will be changes. Get those payments in and get Huddle friends to sign up so. Until we get 48 paid owners it will be tough to give a solid answer on conference set up.

is anyone in favor of adding Punt return and Kick return yards to the def/st section.

Maybe 1 pt ever 20 yards or something like that.

Maybe receptions over 6, 1 pt for 6 receptions and then 1pt for every reception after that.

Or adding Total net passing and rushing yards settings to the defensive system.

Figured I'd through some suggestions out there to get this rolling.

is anyone in favor of adding Punt return and Kick return yards to the def/st section.

Maybe 1 pt ever 20 yards or something like that.

Maybe receptions over 6, 1 pt for 6 receptions and then 1pt for every reception after that.

Or adding Total net passing and rushing yards settings to the defensive system.

Figured I'd through some suggestions out there to get this rolling.

Honestly, I have never been a fan of the receptions stat, so I would say no against anything having to do with that. I would be willing to listen to consideration of the return yard portion of your recommendation though.

just fix the frickin' QB scoring....last year was an abomination. The first QB in scoring came in at #20 (Aaron Rodgers!) and there were THREE defenses higher than him! There were only 2 other QBs in the Top 30.

Just for reference from last year, in the Top 50 there was:

01 TE

07 QBs

09 D/STs

11 WRs

22 RBs

Archived