• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Champions League Up and Running

PntherPryd

Any spaces become available add me to the list.Have paypal and can pay immediately.Been playing FF for several years now so will be good competiition.

pm me your email address. The 12 guys who haven't paid are not responding to emails so good chance I can shoot you an invite right after the deadline.

My conference doesn't need a thread. It is a dictatorship and all decisions are made by me.

Quick serious question.....On the front page of our league there are a couple of pictures of some beautiful ladies on there. However, they are a bit risque. I love women and don't necessarily want them changed but is there a way I can get the pics not to show up on my work PC? I usually set my lineups and do FF research at work and those pics make it difficult to navigate around while at work. Any suggestions? Maybe I should just bookmark a page in the league that is beyond the first page? Would I miss anything if I don't pull up the front page ever?

Quick serious question.....On the front page of our league there are a couple of pictures of some beautiful ladies on there. However, they are a bit risque. I love women and don't necessarily want them changed but is there a way I can get the pics not to show up on my work PC? I usually set my lineups and do FF research at work and those pics make it difficult to navigate around while at work. Any suggestions? Maybe I should just bookmark a page in the league that is beyond the first page? Would I miss anything if I don't pull up the front page ever?

turn images off in your browser....or maybe change the skin on your home page. there are plenty to choose from and most don't have wimmenz on em.

My conference doesn't need a thread. It is a dictatorship and all decisions are made by me.

go to the "customize page" link in upper right next to "help center" link. From their you will see a list of features on the left that you can add to your page and the "default" list of reports that are currently showing on your page. Note that there are TWO COLUMNS so it is important that you keep that in mind when you add or subtract reports from either the smaller column or the larger column.

In your case JR, scroll to the bottom of the current view and "remove" the "League Standings Report" .... Then you need to go to the Available Modules and select "Brief League Standings Report", click save and enjoy your gayness. Lots of other stuff to play with also.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived