• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Champions League Up and Running

PntherPryd

Hey guys, I don't know if it's to late or not but I would love to get in if possible. I have a paypal account and could pay immediately. Just let me know

I can put you on the wait list and as soon as deadline passes it's first come first serve. Still a very good chance to get in as a lot of people are dragging their feet. pm me your email address and I'll keep you updated.

Who else thinks this is just a big scam and PntherPryd is using all our money on booze and hookers?

well, one guy sent in $25 instead of $20 so .... the drink is on me! (no tip)

Seriously, I take the money question to heart and everything is an open book policy!

Just sent payment X 2...sorry for being a bit slack.

so I gotta know...which one of you is responsible for my teams logo change? I think I will keep it just to rub salt in the wound that one of the village people is beating you all down!!! :D

thanks for payment. as for that hilarious team logo I wish I could claim credit! looks like an inside job.

:cheers2:

thanks for payment. as for that hilarious team logo I wish I could claim credit! looks like an inside job.

:cheers2:

Funny thing is my son was the one who pointed it out.....he said: "uhhhh Dad, is this your way of coming out of the closet and you are advertising for some action?"

I had no idea what he was talking about. :lol:

Just sent payment X 2...sorry for being a bit slack.

so I gotta know...which one of you is responsible for my teams logo change? I think I will keep it just to rub salt in the wound that one of the village people is beating you all down!!! :D

your teams suck enough without needing to screw with your logo :)

Archived