• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Champions League Up and Running

PntherPryd

Here are the owners. As we receive payment their names will go from red to green.

Check your status and let one of us know if this is not right or you did not receive invite.

GREEN, paid = 39

RED, not paid, available as of 8/5 @ midnight = 3

Blue, pending = 6

http://www16.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/37167

1) Jase invite sent (46)

2) 5158pounding invite sent (30)

3) Carpanfan96 invite sent (25)

4) PntherPryd invite sent ( 1)

5) Rong Fo invite sent (28)

6) Panthro invite sent(31)

7) Carolina Husker new owner, invite sent (8)

8) SouthCakalac new owner, invite sent (4)

9) Cor invite sent (5)

10) Rocknrolla new owner, invite sent (14)

11) raleigh-panther invite sent(34)

12) Portland Smackdown invite sent ( 6)

13) Powerlessdan invite sent (9)

14) zz~ invite sent (19)

15) skull invite sent (Tazz) (39)

16) ****AVAILABLE invite sent (21)

17) Gat invite sent (24)

18) Charlotte49erfootball new invite sent (41)

19) gmergoddess invite sent (20)

20) Ranucci's BBB invite sent(33)

21) Jbro invite sent (29)

22) Thesaint invite sent (12)

23) NCBiscuit new player, invite sent (11)

24) Boltergeist invite sent (10)

25) shinner invite sent (18)

26) Available new player, invite sent (42)

27) CarolinaPwns invite sent (26)

28) Kdawg invite sent (43)

29) BigBadBrad invite sent (37)

30) JohnnyRockets invite sent (36)

31) JohnnyJr invite sent (44)

32) ****AVAILABLE new player, invite sent (47)

33) Stwall invite sent (17)

34) PantherfanNY new player, invite sent (13)

35) Pazhoosier89 new player, invite sent (15)

36) 17+89=6 new player, invite sent (45)

37) Jasonluckydog new player, invite sent (16)

38) Hawk invite sent (48)

39) Wolfpack/Bourbon Bombers invite sent (40)

40) Lords of Pain invite sent (32)

41) ahottmess invite sent (7)

42) BMorgan invite sent (23)

43) Grayghost invite sent(38)

44) dragn0422 new player, invite sent ( 3)

45) Pstall invite sent (22)

46) RedMage138 invite sent(27)

47) d-run invite sent (35)

48) g5jamz invite sent (2)

Edit 7/17; Took off four guys that were not responding to pm's for email address and then signed up one new player so three spots available. Got two checks in the mail and three paypals, thanks to all those guys helping the list turn green. Need to recruit three more owners and get the payments in so that we can plan the schedule and make up the conferences. Once we do that you guys can start talking about draft dates/times.

Edit 7/15; We have 48 owners reserving spots, but as you can see by all the red names the money is coming in slowly. We are now starting our waiting list and every year we move anywhere from 5-8 guys from that list into the league on a first-come/first-served basis. If you have a team reserved below please get your money in right away or give up your spot to someone ready to play! Thanks!

EDIT, 7/13, --- If you are not on the list below you do NOT have a team reserved. Four spots left but every year we go 4-7 owners into the waiting list so we need to get more huddlers! Spread the word!

Also notice that only a handful have paid, please handle that as soon as possible!

This is the Huddle Champions FF League's third year and we are ready to send out team invites. Listed below are the guys who signed up in the other thread. If you had a team last year and your email hasn't changed you should receive team invite today and get the same franchise. Keep in mind that conferences could still be shaken up due but we will try our best to maintain rivalries. If you are a returning owner and have a new email address pm either myself or carpanfan96 with the new address so that we can update.

http://www16.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/37167

If you are a new player pm your email address to either carpanfan96 or myself. You will be receiving team invites by the weekend. Once you get a team invite please log in and feel free to change/update/customize the look of your team of the look of the page.

Payment; $20 ~ I have a new paypal address so I will send that out in a group email along with a mailing address to send checks.

Draft; feel free to rank players right away and save info. We will not have practice drafts until conferences are set and we still need 10 players. Conferences will vote on draft times. Nobody wants to auto draft but this site is actually pretty good for auto-drafting if you spend the time to set it up right. No excuses allowed!!

EDIT; New Owners. Just because you have not received an invite does not mean we have done anything with your team reservation. We are counting on you to pay and play. Of course, one way to guarantee your team and get an invite right away is to pay up. Basically I am waiting because I don't want to give an old franchise to a new player and then have the old guy show up and say, "hey, I wanna play". but I will have invites to you by Sunday so that you can get on their and personalize your team logo and start stacking your draft list right away. You can still go on and check out scoring and rules.

Also: If any of you have never used paypal, there is not a problem with mailing in a check. But I can vouch for how easy it is to set up a secure account on paypal especially if you only use it to make payments through your credit card. If you don't have a credit card (or room on a credit card) just send a check. I will send each of you a pm with that information

just sent my payment and logged into my team (Superhuman Samauri Cyber Squad.

I think you logged onto last years team? I just got home from work and was going to send out invites for you guys tonight. If I'm wrong and they let you log on to the new season with your old password let me know. In the commish screen all passwords are invalid because they aren't formatted. Carpanfan and I will be working on it tonight.

I think you logged onto last years team? I just got home from work and was going to send out invites for you guys tonight. If I'm wrong and they let you log on to the new season with your old password let me know. In the commish screen all passwords are invalid because they aren't formatted. Carpanfan and I will be working on it tonight.

It wasn't all the team's but it was damn near all of them. I think maybe 10 didn't show up with an error if I remember correctly.

ok got in using my new password. thanks pp

Archived