• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

6% of NFL.com viewers pick Steve Smith as Best WR

PhillyB

In 2005 Steve Smith was the best reciever in the NFL. I can't really remember who was the best in 2006 but 2007 Randy Moss stole the show. In 2008 it was hands down Larry Fitzgerald.

Who will it be this year? It could be Smith or Fitzgerald or Johnson or Moss. No one knows at this point.

I am actually surprised that Smith got 6%. In my opinion Fitzgerald not recieving 100% is misjustice on his part. And while Smith is a very cocky player I seriously doubt he wouldn't give that same repect to Fitz as well. Greatness apprechiates greatness.

2006 was Marvin Harrison and Chad Ocho Cinco.

really the postseason is what made so many claim Fitz as the current best.......I still think it is debatable who the best WR on the Cards roster is. Give Boldin a healthy 16 games.....and there isn't that large of a gap between those two imo.

And the postseason of 2005 is what convinced many people to give Smith that title. Fitzgerald I think deserves the title of best at his position at this point. Not to mention that he will turn 26 years old just as the season starts. The guy is only going to get better.

Archived