• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In the past 5 years

We offered him a reasonable contract offer, take it how you want, but by no means did we even come close to "write on the wall" that we didn't want him.

I don't know if you'd call it that, but Hurney did make a statement about Spoon that wasn't so flattering around that time. I think it was that he wasn't an impact player who made game changing plays. I'm not claiming that's an exact quote, but it was along those lines.

I don't know if you'd call it that, but Hurney did make a statement about Spoon that wasn't so flattering around that time. I think it was that he wasn't an impact player who made game changing plays. I'm not claiming that's an exact quote, but it was along those lines.

must have missed that "not so flattering" quote...

Relative to a "Healthy" Morgan, Witherspoon did come in 2nd place but a healthy Morgan was always a short term proposition. So in the broad view Witherspoon was a better long term play.

Archived