• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In the past 5 years

They signed him to a six year deal in 2006 I believe.

Yep 6 years 33 million (15 mill guaranteed). I don't know about you but I think I would love to have him for that contract. I don't see the Rams ever cutting him. He has been a bright spot on that D since the signed him.

not sure why people keep saying we didn't try to keep Spoon. We did.

no we didn't we made it clear that we were giving our money to morgan and his doctors. The writing was on the wall for Spoon we were'nt going to pay him what he deserved and we thought morgan was our LB of the future.

Letting Marlon McCree go-bad

Letting Witherspoon go-bad

Not starting Moore sooner the year jake was out - bad (although with vinny's affect on d-will I am not sure)

Deahaun "Mr. Glass" Foster- bad

Keary "Oh no not my hands" Colbert -bad

Eric Shelton- bad (although that is hindsight on my part, I thought it was a good pick).

Bad:

Not finding a replacement for Kris Jenkins in 2008 or 2009 (DT is still the weakest link on this team right now and it was in 2008 too).

Letting Jovan Haye and Tony Brown go

Not fixing the 0-line until 2008 (missing badly with Nelsen, Hartwig, and others I can't remember).

Thinking Foster could be the S. Davis replacement

Letting Marlon McCree go-bad

I see that move as being similar to Spoon, where we couldn't throw pro-bowl money at a good player and another team didn't mind. Plus, I think that turned out for the better. I'm happier with Chris Harris and we likely wouldn't use both.

no we didn't we made it clear that we were giving our money to morgan and his doctors. The writing was on the wall for Spoon we were'nt going to pay him what he deserved and we thought morgan was our LB of the future.

we offered them both contracts, are you kidding me?

Were we going to give him an insane amount of money? (keyword insane)... No, I guess that means we didn't try to your standards.

We offered him a reasonable contract offer, take it how you want, but by no means did we even come close to "write on the wall" that we didn't want him.

Archived