• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why The Carolina Panthers Will Win The Super Bowl

QuasiYoda

I think we will surprise the hell out of this league. Couldnt agree more with us keeping the same players for another year that is important

Jake & Fox is what keeping me from going hard telling everybody we got this on lock. If they fix themselves... then yea. But that remains to be seen

Why does everyone forget the radio interview (from a few weeks after the Arizona game) that brought up us benching Jake during the bye weeks and before the Arizona game his elbow and arm were locked up and not loose.............His worst two games of the year, Oakland and Arizona came off of bye weeks in which the coaching staff benched delhomme and it caused his arm to lock up.

Why does everyone seem to forget that TJS takes two years to fully recover from and get your arm back to normal....

How can anyone blame that game completely on Jake, The game plan was weak, the defense played horrible. We went to a pass first offense almost as soon as we got down 7 points. (with a guy the coaching staff knew was having arm problems........) When the rushing attack was averaging over 5 yards a carry and had almost 100 yards off of 16 Carries.

As for the 2003 season, Does anyone remember the 7 game tying/ game winning fourth quarter drives that Delhomme had????? He had a few of those in 2005 as well.

TJS takes 6 months to a year to recover...not quite sure where you got two years from. Also if his arm is "locking" up during off weeks than he has some other serious issues.....

TJS takes 6 months to a year to recover...not quite sure where you got two years from. Also if his arm is "locking" up during off weeks than he has some other serious issues.....

It takes a year to recover and be able to pitch again, it usually takes another 6 months - a year for the arm to be completely back to normal though. Which is why you see a lot of pitchers come back after it and have some really wild up and down's. Your arm just doesn't have the consistency to it right after the surgery. So yes while it generally takes about a year for a pitcher to get back to playing professionally it takes a bit longer to get the arm back into the grove of a season and get the arm conditioning and consistency back.

At least this part of the article was good.

Looking at the Panther schedule for the upcoming season reveals some very polished opponents. While the casual fan looks at a tough NFL schedule and gets nervous, someone who understands football realizes that these types of games are the recipe for a postseason run.

Right about that Dumb Luck is needed. You point to several plays, calls, bounces of the literal and figurative ball that turns the tide over a season and often in a game.

So Perhaps Oftentimes "Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. " But there is also Dumb Luck which noone prepares for it just happens though in my view Dumb Luck is affected but the mind set of all concerned. That is why Good Luck happens to people with Good Attitudes also known as "Winning Attitudes" and the inverse as well. Quite often you can see something bad happen to someone with a powerful positive attitude

like Steve Smith and you can watch that bad happening transform into a positive.

Like I have to hold a sign up for Jake to throw a INT. :lol: Jake is past his use here, Needs to go somewhere else.

Funny, the coach and GM didnt think that....

And God knows they know more about this team than all of us.

Maybe you should just get on board and quit bitching about the trip :hand:

I think we will surprise the hell out of this league. Couldnt agree more with us keeping the same players for another year that is important

Jake & Fox is what keeping me from going hard telling everybody we got this on lock. If they fix themselves... then yea. But that remains to be seen

I think Jake having a new QB coach is one of the best kept secrets of the season.

That should pay huge dividends.

Archived