• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaches Hotseat to Loveseat 1-32

QuasiYoda

How is Sean Payton that far down on the list? He's probably the most vulnerable coach in the NFCS.

So Payton is safe no matter what happens? He has made the playoffs once in his tenure....has not had a winning season the past 2 seasons. If he falters, he is safe with 3 consecutive non-winning seasons?

I guess the Saints expectations are pretty low.

So Payton is safe no matter what happens? He has made the playoffs once in his tenure....has not had a winning season the past 2 seasons. If he falters, he is safe with 3 consecutive non-winning seasons?

I guess the Saints expectations are pretty low.

I think you misinterpreted my statement. I'm saying he is the most at risk to lose his job...

How is Sean Payton that far down on the list? He's probably the most vulnerable coach in the NFCS.

This... If your gonna question Fox on not winning back to back seasons then how do you not question Payton not winning anything since his rookie season with the team!

i think tomlin is a pretty good coach,imagine him in carolina.he knows how to get his players ready for the big game.

Fox is normally good at getting teams ready for big games......it is all the others before that are the problem.

Not a bad ranking, but I don't think Fox's seat is as hot as others do. I think most of our losing seasons or playoff losses under Fox have had legit causes. Last year was probably the first one where I didn't see any excuse. It felt like the Seahawk game when we had no RB.

It's fair to say Singletary must improve, but this will be his first full year as the coach. How hot can it really be? It says he accomplished very little, yet he had a winning record on a losing team. I thought that was a decent accomplishment. If it wasn't for that MNF screw up on the goal line against ARZ, they would have had the same record as them.

Archived