• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brock: New pro in 'familiar territory'

scpanther22

Would that be kind or cruel? :sosp:

Actually, if you want an offensive system where I think he might be able to thrive, I'd look in the same division. Perhaps the Chiefs under new coach Todd Haley or the Broncos with Josh McDaniels. Either of those teams might have use for a guy like Rosario.

i could see those teams going for him..and him being a very good pass catching TE

Barnidge barely played at all last year, Rosario had almost as many snaps as King and people are putting Barnidge over Rosario?

Was there anything, at all, to base this on? At what point did Barnidge ever take snaps away from Rosario?

We may be too deep at TE. Someone is gonna have to leave the team and I have an idea of who that might be...

Too deep at tight end? You make it seem as if Rosario is an all-star backup.

Barnidge barely played at all last year, Rosario had almost as many snaps as King and people are putting Barnidge over Rosario?

Was there anything, at all, to base this on? At what point did Barnidge ever take snaps away from Rosario?

rookie tight ends hardly ever get playing time on this team. The amount of snaps Barnidge received last season is not indicative of the possibility of him taking Rosario's spot this season. Rosario isn't exactly a lock to remain the #2, seeing as how he's a one-play wonder. I don't see what's wrong with people projecting a change in the roster.

Archived