• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucky Brooks dont know $$$$

CatfanMO

bucky is talking about feature backs which DeAngelo is not.

I only saw Sproles a little bit since SD isn't shown as much as other teams, but what I did see is that he has a lot going for him. Speed, vision, and he disappears behind the O line since he is onle 5'6".

That may be right, and LdT is the main reason why I stated "right now" in my original post, but I don't believe that Sproles is their future as a feature back like LdT was for them for so many years.

Oh absolutely not. LT was a beast and I honestly think he will have a pretty solid season. Sproles is good, but not LT good.

bucky is talking about feature backs which DeAngelo is not.

QUOTE]

well, look at his top 5 for inside LBs then and you will notice another glaring ommission. In the article, he does talk about feature backs but he did a top 5 list for every position.......

Well his ILB list is stupid, he doesn't know what he's talking about and that's clear on that article.

My top 5 ILB/MLB

1. Patrick Willis

2. Jon Beason (him and Willis are really close, I think you could put either one at the top)

3. Demeco Ryans (yes, he's that good)

4. Ray Lewis

5. London Fletcher (tackling machine, crazy considering his size.)

Well, the original poster is asking about us picking up one of these top 5 RBs, I think, (he did mention money) And with Williams and Stewart coming back this year and Goodson, who was absolutely sick at Texas A&M. I just don't see that happening...

I actually don't mind his RB list as bad, the ILB with Briggs who is an OLB and has him over Urlacher is absurd. In all due respect, the list contains players who have performed consecutive seasons as elite runners, D-Will hasn't exactly established himself yet. There are many guys who had one great season but was mediocre more seasons than not. We as Panther fans know by how D improved last year and how he runs and how hard he runs, that he will be elite for seasons to come, but at the very moment, he could be a "one year wonder" even though we all know he will prove to be more than that. In fact, there were many Huddlers going into last season who had doubts on him.

But then again, Turner could just be a "one year wonder" as well... but he obviously has skills like D too

Turner will do well this season, but if he gets close 370 carries again he's done. 800 carries in 2 season's counting playoffs is badddd. It's what killed Davis's career in Denver.

Archived