• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How refreshing, a coach who takes responsibility

JawnyBlaze

Ron Rivera is not the problem ! It's the team .

A) it is making me sick that everyone knows they need receivers but them.

B) brandon lafell is a bum ! Plain and simple he doesn't even deserve a roster spot

C) good job get rid of Beason.... Idiots... You cut Steve Smiths great long time friend and ironically he blows the game.. Think about it.

D) in the last two madden football games If you start a franchise with Carolina, Steve Smith retires after the first season .... Maybe he should play a season and get the picture

E) Hardy thinks he is better than he actually is. He would be lucky if Peppers let him wipe the sweat from his sack

F) we DO NOT need Stewart, Williams and Tolbert . Trade 2 of em for a wr

G) the o-line sucks

H) needs to face it he is just another running QB, be what you are. It's working for Pryor

I) our defense is great and so is kuechly , it's all offense ( this year )

Strong username to post content ratio

Gruden never developed a quarterback in his entire coaching career, and he took a Super Bowl team that Tony Dungy handed to him and ran it into the ground.

You don't wanna go down that road.

Why do people give all credit to Dungy for building that SB team but forget to give credit to Gruden for building the other Super Bowl team?

Coughlin is not coming to Carolina.  He has two Superbowl rings and a solid regular season record.  He's been successful everywhere he's been.  Why would a 67 year old coach want to come to one of the worst franchises in the NFL to crap on the twilight of his HOF career?

Oh I don't think he would either.  I was just saying, it might not seem like a good move but I would actually be all for it.  The chances are one in a million, but I think it would be good for this team.

Winning is winning no matter how it happens.

Winning is something that the Bucs did less of as Gruden's tenure went on. In six seasons after the Super Bowl, the Bucs only made the playoffs twice and were one and done both times.

After his final season, players on the Bucs hated him so much they went to the owners and said 'him or us'. They dumped Gruden.

Add in that he had zero success developing any young quarterbacks. Why exactly would you want a guy with that track record in charge of Cam?

Winning is something that the Bucs did less of as Gruden's tenure went on. In six seasons after the Super Bowl, the Bucs only made the playoffs twice and were one and done both times.

After his final season, players on the Bucs hated him so much they went to the owners and said 'him or us'. They dumped Gruden.

Add in that he had zero success developing any young quarterbacks. Why exactly would you want a guy with that track record in charge of Cam?

I guarantee you newton is a more talented qb then what gruden had to work with. But your right lets go with another dc whose defense is always one and done

I guarantee you newton is a more talented qb then what gruden had to work with. But your right lets go with another dc whose defense is always one and done

One who can build a top ten defense with players given to him by the Bengals front office...

One whose defensive units have been consistently good everywhere he's been...

One who can bring with him Hue Jackson as an offensive coordinator...

That guy.

Here is a tidbit for you, he bought into the NFL for $250 million.  The team is now worth $1.2 billion that is damn near a 400% increase in the value of the team.  "

Ive seen people talk about this a few times as if its an amazing return. If he had put that same $250 mil into walmart shares in 1996 it would be worth 1.447 billion now.

Ive seen people talk about this a few times as if its an amazing return. If he had put that same $250 mil into walmart shares in 1996 it would be worth 1.447 billion now.

so what you're saying is that his investment int he Panthers lead to him making approximately 82% of what he would have made had he invested in what has become the largest retailer in the world?

that's... pretty amazing, no? :P

Archived