• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Since some are turning on Cam I have 4 question for you.

koolkatluke

And before we start Cam has faults and he needs to improve so please don't say the "So Cam doesn't deserve any Blame" Line. He does just not all or half of it.

1. Does Cam put us in position to win more or lose more?

2. Since he has been a starter how many loses do you blame on him? He Is 14-23 how many of the 23 is on his bad play?

3. What young QB drafted in the last 4 to 5 years would trade supporting cast with Cam?

example (Oline, WR, TE, RB, OC)

4. What team has done a worst Job then the Panthers of surrounding their young QB with weapons?

And before we start Cam has faults and he needs to improve so please don't say the "So Cam doesn't deserve any Blame" Line. He does just not all or half of it.

2. Since he has been a starter how many loses do you blame on him? He Is 14-23 how many of the 23 is on his bad play?

3. What young QB drafted in the last 4 to 5 years would trade supporting cast with Cam?

4. What team has done a worst Job then the Panthers of surrounding their young QB with weapons?

1. Win more

2. Maybe 4 or so

3. None

4. None

This isn't directed at me, but...

1. Win more.

2. It's hard to say.  Probably between 4 and 8.  It's hard to be certain now how many of those I really blamed on him versus being frustrated at the offense versus just being sick of coaching.

3. None.

4. None.

Seriously.

Look around the fuging league, guys.

Look what the Colts did, the Dolphins, the Seahawks, hell even the Browns.

The Jags even tried to get Blaine some help but he just blows (whoah did I miss on that one).

The Panthers?

We added a couple good TEs in 2011.

Since...? =|  Tedd Ginn, a great pickup, but contributing in ways I don't think the FO really even expected.  He's our #1 WR this year.. (production-wise)

Seriously.

The Jags even tried to get Blaine some help but he just blows (whoah did I miss on that one).

The Panthers?

Since...? =| Tedd Ginn, a great pickup, but contributing in ways I don't think the FO really even expected. He's our #1 WR this year.. (production-wise)

Nope, it's definitely Cam that is the problem. Clearly we can just plug anyone else behind center and make the playoffs. Right guys?

This isn't directed at me, but...

1. Win more.

2. It's hard to say.  Probably between 4 and 8.  It's hard to be certain now how many of those I really blamed on him versus being frustrated at the offense versus just being sick of coaching.

3. None.

4. None.

Seriously.

The Panthers?

Since...? =|  Tedd Ginn, a great pickup, but contributing in ways I don't think the FO really even expected.  He's our #1 WR this year.. (production-wise)

I'm kind of curious, what did the Colts do?

Cam better be the face of our Franchise for a long time...if not I don't see us turning the corner anytime soon.....I would love to have what happened in KC to us but sometimes things don't fall like that for us...although they did have 4 or 5 probowlers I believe...we had how many??? ok....Not saying we didn't deserve any but none made it....They have a good OL group, Smith is not a gun slinger by any means and has some mobility but not much....Cam is still young and man that first drive or maybe it was the second where smitty dropped that ball..tell me he doesn't get even more pumped up.....he was on fire then just slowly fell apart......I haven't given up on this team this year yet...the NFC is so bad this year almost everyone but maybe the bucs and Gaints have a shot.....Lets see if we can win the next two....that should be the motto....W2M (win2more)  come on panthers.....KEEP POUNDING!!!!

1. He puts us in a position to lose more. How? Here is how? He rather take sacks than throw the ball away which leads to fumbles and getting out of FG range (both of which happened yesterday btw) he is terribly erratic and inconsistent on his throws, he stares down his receivers and throws into double coverage to a aging, slowing down Smitty on the wrong side of 34.

2. Lets see. yesterday Cards game, Titans game 2011, Falcons game in 2011 in Atlanta, Falcons game last season (the fumble), Packers in 2011 with his three picks, Seahawks game last season, Giants last year, Bears last season and Broncos. So atleast 9

3. Dont know

4. Too lazy to think about it

They began building around their new young QB on the offensive side of the ball in the very same draft for starters.

1 Andrew Luck QB Stanford

2 Coby Fleener TE Stanford

3 Dwayne Allen TE Clemson

3 T. Y. Hilton WR Florida Intl

5 Vick Ballard RB Mississippi State

6 LaVon Brazill WR Ohio University

7 Justin Anderson G Georgia

This year Trent Richardson, a second-tier WR (Darius Heyward-Bell, tho I don't think he has played all that well this year), drafted a starting guard (3rd round?), probably other moves, and last year they drafted some receiving targets.

so in 2 years they drafted 3 young receiving targets, brought in a veteran WR target that is pretty decent, drafted a starting guard, and brought in a potential superstar running back

Archived