• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Perry Fewell is new coach I MIGHT be out

CardiacCats

Guest KingKam

Lovie Smith and Kyle Shannahan Fewell most logical though

Kyle Shannahan with that system that cost RG3 a knee isn't gonna work for me. Not that my opinion matters.

Fewell was in the running last time as well. With Gettleman here, this is my prediction. Gettleman will have his list of candidates, and it will come down to what JR wants to fork out, which will probably be less than now. No high profile coaches, and my bet is already on Fewell.

Why does everyone hate him so much?

So far this season, the Giants have given up more points on defense than anyone through 5 games since like 1980. He's also a re-hash of someone we've had here before already (John Fox), and has a similar mindset/philosophy judging by his short stint of coaching days in Buffalo. Also, most people see the move as the same ol' bullshit we've experienced as a fan-base for almost 20 years.

Plus, everyone here wants an offensive minded coach that can get the best out of what we have. Someone that has real aggression, is on the cutting edge of today's NFL game, and who isn't afraid to attack and not "make them systematically beat us".

God I am so tired of hearing "We need an offensive mind as HC"

Just because Rivera did not work out does not mean another DHC will have the same situation.

It doesn't matter if they are defensive, offensive, or even Special Teams guru... As long as they assemble a championship staff then the team will be championship material.

Sent from my XT907 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

The Panthers don't deserve to sell out their stadium every year.

It's semantics but we don't. JJR has 90 million non-Panther fans in Charlotte to thank for our pathetic joke of a sellout streak. Our sell out streak is kind of like when we showed Saddam's statue being pulled down and GW proclaiming victory.

Archived