• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Perry Fewell is new coach I MIGHT be out

CardiacCats

God some of you fans are pathetic.

Sorry, fans that jump ship don't deserve a winning team.

Half my family is Bills fans, and they are damn good fans. They wouldn't even consider jumping off the bandwagon.

Move to Indiana, they have the Colts, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

lol

we don't deserve a winning team? 3 out of 19 years....YEAH!

or

The Panthers don't deserve to sell out their stadium every year.

You act like we have it bad (not saying we don't, but) Half my family is Bills fans, and they are damn good fans. They wouldn't even consider jumping off the bandwagon. Think of what they've been through as fans?? We weren't even a team and they lost 4 straight SB's... how would you feel then as a "fan"?

Move to Indiana, they have the Colts, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Shut the fug up and kill yourself

You act like we have it bad (not saying we don't, but) Half my family is Bills fans, and they are damn good fans. They wouldn't even consider jumping off the bandwagon. Think of what they've been through as fans?? We weren't even a team and they lost 4 straight SB's... how would you feel then as a "fan"?

Kinda silly to compare the Bills and the Panthers, tbh, because of the difference in history.

People can talk about the heartbreak of losing 4 straight SBs, but all this fuging team has to hang its hat on is a single loss a decade ago... In recent history, sure, the Bills have sucked more, but they have more history total.

Fans here want to have a reason to believe in the team.  We don't have history or culture built around the team and we don't seem to have an owner that looks to instill that, so...

• New York Giants DC Perry Fewell: It would be surprising if one of Gettleman's first targets isn't Fewell. Before joining the Panthers, Gettleman spent 15 years with the Giants, who have had Fewell as their DC since 2010. Despite the woes we've seen from the Giants D this season, Fewell has a lot of respect on and off the field in the NFL and would probably be the most logical choice to replace Rivera.

I would prefer this guy..

• Washington Redskins OC Kyle Shanahan: So far this season, the Panthers D has looked good and most of the woes have come from the offense. Shanahan helped implement an offense that let Robert Griffin III explode on the scene in 2012. If Gettleman thinks that Shanahan could get Newton to become a consistent threat in that system, hiring the younger Shanny could be a smart move.

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/nfl/rumors/

Archived