• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Perry Fewell is new coach I MIGHT be out

CardiacCats

So we're going to hire the guy we picked Ron over the last time we looked at head coaches who's also allowing teams to score over 30 points against his defense a game this year

If that actually happens I'll officially quit following this team. I don't have to waste my time rooting for Raiders east

So we're going to hire the guy we picked Ron over the last time we looked at head coaches who's also allowing teams to score over 30 points against his defense a game this year

If that actually happens I'll officially quit following this team. I don't have to waste my time rooting for Raiders east

Hell the Raiders have had a better record than us the last 5 years. The Raiders would be an upgrade

If Fewell is the best we are prepared to do, then count me in as one of those starting to look for another team.

Don't give me any civics lessons on why the Panthers deserve unconditional support. The organization has an obligation to put a good product out there. If they don't, their clients (fanbase) are doing them a favor by going elsewhere.

God some of you fans are pathetic.

Sorry, fans that jump ship don't deserve a winning team.

You act like we have it bad (not saying we don't, but) Half my family is Bills fans, and they are damn good fans. They wouldn't even consider jumping off the bandwagon. Think of what they've been through as fans?? We weren't even a team and they lost 4 straight SB's... how would you feel then as a "fan"?

Move to Indiana, they have the Colts, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Archived