• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Perry Fewell is new coach I MIGHT be out

CardiacCats

Seriously I love this team I live and breathe it but this might be the final straw. Apparently he'll be in the running

are you talking about that nfl insider speculation and dot connecting article that roskinski tweeted about that said fewell is the most likely candidate?

because it's nothing more than speculation and dot connecting at this point. it's espn...you should know better, regardless of whether people are dumb enough to pay money for that "insider" info.

he might be considered, in fact i think it's probably likely, but i have to believe that the guy who is responsible for the defense that hasn't allowed less than 31 points in a game and gave up 38 to mike shula's offense wouldn't be picked.

but...if he is...yeah, i wouldn't blame you for taking off.

Definitely a possibility but hiring another defensive coach when the defense is already pretty strong?  Seems like overkill.  Just something the Panthers would do so I'm going to go with YES.  Let's all welcome Perry Fewell as our next HC.

Archived