• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Iphone users....

shinner

I pissed off an AT&T guy in our mall once too...he wanted to charge me full price in the store for something that was practically free online. I was not under contract at the time. I told him about the deal I could get online. He says, "oh no you can't, that's not for existing customers" so I said, "ok, cancel my service right now while I'm here. I'll wait a couple days and get the deal online." "You won't keep your phone number if you do that." Whoa, there's a threat! "Uhh, who cares, I can send my new number to anyone who needs it. No one memorizes it anyway...it's stored in their phonebook". Damn, he got pissed. Jagoff. Lure in all the newbs with great deals and then stick it up the ass of your long time customers (at that time I must have been with AT&T for over 10 yrs).

actually he lied to you.....you could have gotten the deal online being a current customer and signing a new 2 year commitment

just jailbreak the thing and never worry about it again

did that to the wife's ipod touch 2g....good stuff but really seems to burn through the battery pretty fast.

actually he lied to you.....you could have gotten the deal online being a current customer and signing a new 2 year commitment

so he was just being a douche then? good! i'm glad i never felt bad about it :)

did that to the wife's ipod touch 2g....good stuff but really seems to burn through the battery pretty fast.

probably were running the program that keeps apps going in the background, or something else that was eating up all the RAM

probably were running the program that keeps apps going in the background, or something else that was eating up all the RAM

dunno...I showed he how to turn wifi off so it wouldnt suck down the batt doing endless searches for networks though.

so he was just being a douche then? good! i'm glad i never felt bad about it :)

yeah we actually offer the same deal that we would offer to new customers to lure them in.....no favoritism either way which a lot of long term customers are still not happy with. My answer to them is that I have had DirecTV or for over 5 years now and I get no discount for being a loyal customer, or I have had AEP electric for even longer and my bills keep getting higher

yeah we actually offer the same deal that we would offer to new customers to lure them in.....no favoritism either way which a lot of long term customers are still not happy with. My answer to them is that I have had DirecTV or for over 5 years now and I get no discount for being a loyal customer, or I have had AEP electric for even longer and my bills keep getting higher

electric company don't cut newbs any break on price though....and DirecTV is workable when you play the "I've been a loyal customer for xx number of years" :)

if the guy would have worked with me, he would have sold me the new phone...but he had to be a jackass, so I did it online.

Archived