• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Iphone users....

shinner

there will be no activation fee....I thought she would be a new customer....There might be a processing fee/upgrade fee for $18

Nah, she's been with AT&T for a few years now. Can you get more than 1 Iphone or are they limiting them?

nah you could get 2 iPhones, if you want the brand new ones that just came out you would have to pay for them upfront and then they will order you them....Just remember it is $30 for each iPhone. So, hers will wash out, because she is paying that for the Duo but you will have $30 extra on your line if you go that route.

Which if she does get a job with somebody that ha a high discount then it would be like getting your iPhone Data Plan for free.

None taken

They only have one plan. Its 30 bucks and it comes with everything data wise. Texts are still extra.

My bill:

60 for my plan

2 x 9 for my wife and daughters phone on the family plan

3 x 30 for iphones

30 for unlimited messaging

man I wish I would have been the one that started up your plan for you....The rep that did all that for you must have been smiling the whole time. He just made about $100 in commission for about :45 min worth of work plus his hourly

nah you could get 2 iPhones, if you want the brand new ones that just came out you would have to pay for them upfront and then they will order you them....Just remember it is $30 for each iPhone. So, hers will wash out, because she is paying that for the Duo but you will have $30 extra on your line if you go that route.

She pays $10/mo for my phone now, so really only a $20 increase, I think....and if she cuts off the kid, that's $10 more dollars saved.

ahh...got it.

I can't even believe I'm considering the uber-trendy iphone....it's not my MO. Flipping Ipod touch has me thinking about it. We've used it in Boston and DC for riding the subway and getting around town. It's been handy. :)

you will never have another phone like it....trust me

Every other phone usually is outdated within 2 years, one great thing about apple is the fact you can download most of the new stuff for free, only thing they change is the hardware every year

you will never have another phone like it....trust me

Every other phone usually is outdated within 2 years, one great thing about apple is the fact you can download most of the new stuff for free, only thing they change is the hardware every year

Now let me get this straight....if I buy an app, I need to pay for it twice to use it on my wife's phone and mine (should we get them)?

BTW - The new fw isn't free (I know you already know that) :D

I HATE people like you!!! lol

I pissed off an AT&T guy in our mall once too...he wanted to charge me full price in the store for something that was practically free online. I was not under contract at the time. I told him about the deal I could get online. He says, "oh no you can't, that's not for existing customers" so I said, "ok, cancel my service right now while I'm here. I'll wait a couple days and get the deal online." "You won't keep your phone number if you do that." Whoa, there's a threat! "Uhh, who cares, I can send my new number to anyone who needs it. No one memorizes it anyway...it's stored in their phonebook". Damn, he got pissed. Jagoff. Lure in all the newbs with great deals and then stick it up the ass of your long time customers (at that time I must have been with AT&T for over 10 yrs).

Depends...

My wife and I use the same itunes account on our phones. One of the benefits to that is that any app either one of us buys the other gets the next time we sync our phone.

Ahh, that's good! Right now we have Itunes on my office computer that she syncs her Ipod Touch to so I'm guessing we'd use that for a phone as well.

Archived