• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake ranked dead last !!!

Nu Guns

I think some leagues count yardage totals for QBs also. UGH.

YAY HE THREW FOR 300+ YARDS! Chances are your actual real football team lost if your QB did that though. People who can keep their love for/enjoyment of FF separate from what they know/enjoy about real football=cool. People who equate them? Not so much.

I think some leagues count yardage totals for QBs also. UGH.

YAY HE THREW FOR 300+ YARDS! Chances are your actual real football team lost if your QB did that though. People who can keep their love for/enjoyment of FF separate from what they know/enjoy about real football=cool. People who equate them? Not so much.

I don't have the numbers in front of me but I remember reading that when Jake throws for 300 yards or more we have a losing record. Conversely, when he throws for less than 250 we have a very high winning percentage.

Jake and most other QBs in balanced type offenses (i.e. not the Eagles, Saints, Cards etc), I would hazard a guess. I KNOW it's that way for 30+ passes/game. Jake AND every other QB in the league except ones with top ten scoring defenses are terrible W-L wise in those games. That I actually researched because I HATE when that is brought up and it was brought up by some article recently.

BTW I was reading an article about Cutler and they linked to this blog from KC Joyner who makes his opinions from watching tape. Might interest some people on what he says about Jake.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/27363

Archived