• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake ranked dead last !!!

Nu Guns

And you called me ignorant in another thread! You keep thinking he is the next Larry Johnson! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

At least I have evidence to back my point up than just regurgitating what talking heads are saying...when current day RBs carry the ball almost 400 times in a single season, they almost always lose effectiveness and/or lose time to injury. Case in point, Larry Johnson in 2006. You can look up the stats if you want. If you have anything to refute that other than "Michael Turner ran for XYZ yards last year and I'm a Falcons fan and you're stoopid!!!1", then I'd be interested to hear it.

I've never played fantasy football but isn't it based on how many touchdowns a quarterback throws? So with our offense having over 30 running touchdowns last year I can see placing Jake low in the pack. Though not at the bottom because I can see some other offenses who run a lot but have weak receivers while our receivers are quite strong. Smitty . . . .

Guy must be suffering from Last Gameitis where one can only see the talent as displayed in the last game. Sounds like he would be good to play fantasy football against . . .:cool:

Archived