• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake ranked dead last !!!

Nu Guns

With as many goal line carries as Stewart gets that sounds about right fantasy wise.

I pray to god that other people in my leagues take Turner ahead of me. He's well on his way to being the next Larry Johnson.

How about Tennessee? isnt that a run first team? isnt collins a bad qb? isnt he worse than jake? you should watch more nfl games and less nfl network buddy

Cabello, You're like the ant crawling up the elephants hind leg saying

"I'll be gentle"

lol

Careful next time you pass gas, Panthers55, you might hurt cabello

Of course you being guy you might just squash the cabello bug for being presumptuous little scheiss.

Cabello, You're like the ant crawling up the elephants hind leg saying

"I'll be gentle"

lol

Careful next time you pass gas, Panthers55, you might hurt cabello

Of course you being guy you might just squash the cabello bug for being presumptuous little scheiss.

My point is that carolina has a very good rushing attack, so does Tennessee, but having collins ahead on delhomme in fantasy projections is just ridiculous I know fantasy football is nothing compared to real football but I guess those rankings were taken out of nfl network headquarters.

Marc Bulger better than delhomme? jamarcus russell better than delhomme? the list goes on....fantasy football speaking

I pray to god that other people in my leagues take Turner ahead of me. He's well on his way to being the next Larry Johnson.

And you called me ignorant in another thread! You keep thinking he is the next Larry Johnson! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

My point is that carolina has a very good rushing attack, so does Tennessee, but having collins ahead on delhomme in fantasy projections is just ridiculous I know fantasy football is nothing compared to real football but I guess those rankings were taken out of nfl network headquarters.

Marc Bulger better than delhomme? jamarcus russell better than delhomme? the list goes on....fantasy football speaking

Good for you cabello, thought you were just another board troll.

Typically it is wise to see who is what online before jumping on their case. You made your first post all about jumping one of the more respected posters here. What he posted was accurate as was what you posted but then denigrated Panthers55 when you should have denigrated the Fantasy list maker. You came off as trashing Delhomme with your post.

Don't try to make enemies right away, there are enough jerks here to go around while quality posters like Panthers55 not so much

Jake isn't a fantasy QB, plain and simple. No reason to worry about all that.....that is th one thing that stink about fantasy.....we think fantasy worth = nfl worth.

DING DING DING...........TELL'EM WHAT HE HAS WON JOHNNY! You are 100% right CRA. Brees was the #1 QB last year and they did not make the playoffs. One has nothing to do with the other. But it is kind of funny that Jake should be ranked about the same on fantasy and NFL worth. And that should be some where between 22 and 25.

Archived