• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake ranked dead last !!!

Nu Guns

Fantasy is what its called

They base alot on last seasons performance ,and Fantasy owners base their picks on this seasons potential.

If Jake is who you want , you should be able to stock up on some key positions and still get Jake late .

How about Tennessee? isnt that a run first team? isnt collins a bad qb? isnt he worse than jake? you should watch more nfl games and less nfl network buddy

We had a better running attack than Tennessee and Delhomme finished higher in passer rating and yards per game passing than Collins. I know you think you have a point in there somewhere.

How about you start looking at real football stats of real games instead of stupid fantasy football projections.

We are not the only run first team in the league....behind the Lions....ouch !

Is this your usual knock on Jake or does it suggest this fantasy site doesn't have a clue. I suspect you are opting for the first while most folks obviously know it is the second.

Perhaps it's just a little tool that can be used for motivation---something to be ribbed about. Nothing more, nothing less.

With what everyone has had to say about Delhomme I figure he has plenty to fuel his fire. He should almost have as big a chip on his shoulder as Smitty carries around.

I said almost...........

Archived