• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake ranked dead last !!!

Nu Guns

My fantasy draft will be held late next month and check this out!!

Player Ratings for QB'S according to CBSSPORTSLINE.COM

Jake is ranked 32 right behind the LIONS QB!! :willy_nilly:

32. Panthers, CAR

Projected FPTS: 208.35

My fantasy draft will be held late next month and check this out!!

Player Ratings for QB'S according to CBSSPORTSLINE.COM

Jake is ranked 32 right behind the LIONS QB!! :willy_nilly:

32. Panthers, CAR

Projected FPTS: 208.35

Given that fantasy points are based on yardage, number of Tds, etc, it isn't surprising that a quarterback for a run first team wouldn't be picked very early. Fantasy ratings have little to do with real football where wins and winning percentage are the only stats that matters.

Given that fantasy points are based on yardage, number of Tds, etc, it isn't surprising that a quarterback for a run first team wouldn't be picked very early. Fantasy ratings have little to do with real football where wins and winning percentage are the only stats that matters.

How about Tennessee? isnt that a run first team? isnt collins a bad qb? isnt he worse than jake? you should watch more nfl games and less nfl network buddy

We're doomed :rolleyes:

I take this about as seriously as any other fantasy ranking. In other words, it's meaningless.

For the record, being ranked first would be equally meaningless

(I'd ask if we're really this desparate for discussion topics, but given the time of year...)

I hope Jake hears all this.

I hope he knows no one outside the fans have any faith in him...

I hope he has to face it.

I hope he overcomes it.

I hope he makes it false.

And i hope Jake Delhomme makes his mark in history.

Its up to him...

Go get'em Delhomme...

It's only a ranking for fantasy football, which is to say it's not even necessarily calling Jake a bad player.

That being said, it is influenced by his performance in the Arizona game, as most fantasy draft rankings have him around 20-25. Jake has never put up great fantasy numbers, and now more than ever we are a run-first team.

most sites and places don't have him near that.

20-23 is where i see him most places. considering how run heavy this team is compared to other teams....not too awfully bad.

who cares anyway? so we don't have a stud FFB QB? we win games. that's all that matters.

you want a team that has a great fantasy QB go be a saints fan.

Nigga fug that poo that fuging site there is no fuging way my nigga delhomme is last hell no fug that nigga ill fuging find the person who wrote that poo and roll over to there fuging house with my nigga tyrese and fuging bust the niggas head open, no fuging way delhomme is last hell fuging no fug that nigga bitch ass nigga.

Archived