• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coverage Map Week 5

xerxes

havent seen such random cities for a Panther/Cardinal game before... St Louis, Kansas CIty, Nashville, Columbus, Miami, Jacksonville? cool, but strange.

it would be kind of sweet to be the one to pick where games will be televised. you'll often find random spots like this for coverage if a star player went to school in that city or is from there.

havent seen such random cities for a Panther/Cardinal game before... St Louis, Kansas CIty, Nashville, Columbus, Miami, Jacksonville? cool, but strange.

it would be kind of sweet to be the one to pick where games will be televised. you'll often find random spots like this for coverage if a star player went to school in that city or is from there.

I thought that was strange too. I guess people in St. Louis would maybe want to see the game because they're in the NFC West, but even so, very strange indeed. I think Boston also got our game for seemingly no reason.

They have to find a way to broadcast Panther games in the entire state.

Cherokee County in the west is showing the Colts/Seahawks game, and a couple counties in the northeast corner are showing the Giants/Eagles games....and those counties are usually Redskins game and Cherokee is probably Falcons? That's not good.

Archived