• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

television coverage

xtheronx

Jangler we get the Panther games 94.3fm I like to listen to the radio and watch the game but most of the time on HD there is a 3-4 second delay and that gets annoying.

Charleston is the greatest city in the world! I have lived here 34 years and wouldnt want to live anywhere else!.

To the OP to get more bang for your buck you could move to Goose Creek 20 -25min drive to Charleston and no crime and bigger houses for less.

Columbia is a College Town loaded with Eye Candy. Guess you don't know where to look :D

Columbia is an industrial wasteland with absolutely no reason to live there. Columbia does have plenty of eye candy and it is a college town, but the girls are there for one simple reason they couldn't get into a better school. And I know exactly where to look, on King St and at Sullivan's Island come the 1st week of May, bc thats when the eye candy of Clemson, USC, and UGA all move to Charleston for the summer. Add that to the fact that Charleston has probably better talent than any of the other college towns just not as much quantity and thats what makes the holy city one of the better places to live in the southeast.

Columbia is an industrial wasteland with absolutely no reason to live there. Columbia does have plenty of eye candy and it is a college town, but the girls are there for one simple reason they couldn't get into a better school. And I know exactly where to look, on King St and at Sullivan's Island come the 1st week of May, bc thats when the eye candy of Clemson, USC, and UGA all move to Charleston for the summer. Add that to the fact that Charleston has probably better talent than any of the other college towns just not as much quantity and thats what makes the holy city one of the better places to live in the southeast.

You're just being an Ass Hat . . . does it make you feel cool or superior? Living in a jerks paradise.

"Couldn't get into a better school" lol You must have been turned down by USC or perhaps one of those coeds turned you down or her boyfriend . . .

Columbia has 5 or 6 outdoor miniconcerts every week in the Spring & Fall, about half that many in the summer as people more likely to be on the lake or on Vacation. Strong economy, Strong atmosphere for new businesses. Large Variety of Cultural stimulating activities. Good People. As a Guy who has lived in Santa Barbara, Lake Tahoe, San Francisco CA, Boulder CO, Vail CO Denver Boone NC Charlotte, Charleson SC etc Toured Europe and parts of Asia

I've been around. Perhaps when you've grown up a bit then you'll learn what there is to appreciate. Hopefully by then you won't find a sense of security from be an Ass Hat maybe something worthwhile will replace that need.

You're just being an Ass Hat . . . does it make you feel cool or superior? Living in a jerks paradise

No I'm just happy living in the best city this state has to offer. I chose to go $6,000 a year more in debt to go to Law School instead of Columbia. That $18,000 on top of my loans is easily worth not living there.

Couldn't get into a better school" lol You must have been turned down by USC or perhaps one of those coeds turned you down or her boyfriend . . .
"

The International Business program is the only undergraduate program with any name recognition at USC, otherwise it is a below average school that is a back up choise for anyone that did remotely well in high school. Some of my best friends went there, only because they didn't get into UGA and UNC.

Columbia has 5 or 6 outdoor miniconcerts every week in the Spring & Fall, about half that many in the summer as people more likely to be on the lake or on Vacation. Strong economy, Strong atmosphere for new businesses. Large Variety of Cultural stimulating activities. Good People. As a Guy who has lived in Santa Barbara, Lake Tahoe, San Francisco CA, Boulder CO, Vail CO Denver Boone NC Charlotte, Charleson SC etc Toured Europe and parts of Asia

Never been to asia, but have been to everyone of those other places you listed, all are great choices and should never be lumped into the same sentence as Columbia.

I've been around. Perhaps when you've grown up a bit then you'll learn what there is to appreciate. Hopefully by then you won't find a sense of security from be an Ass Hat maybe something worthwhile will replace that need.

Archived