• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

television coverage

xtheronx

Im guessing you are going to CofC. I do not know any specifics, but check anything on/near Calhoun, King, Meeting streets. They are all close to campus and in the center of downtown. For cheaper places check on/near Line, America, Spring street. They are inexpensive, but in a more dangerous part of town. Hope this helps!!

yeah it really blows to not get the bobcats and hurricanes games. we couldnt get game 5 of the playoffs. stupid redwings were on tv. oh and be prepared for a news paper that doesnt realize there are any sports teams outside of the game cocks and tigers.

I went to MUSC and have several friends who were in first class of Charleston School of Law as well as have a close friend and colleague who's wife works at the school. As far as where to live close to campus, I lived in CHS for 17 years and although DT is awesome, you are gonna be hard pressed to find 2br in a "nicer" area for 1k. I would look at James Island or Mt Pleasant. Either would be 5 to 10 minutes from campus (in good traffic and depending on where) with James Island bikeable if your brave enough for the connector. This would open you options A LOT for 1k.

Oh and good luck with school. I miss CHS but love CLT. I used to come to games 2 to 3 times a year. You can be at BOA in about 2hrs and 45 on a good day.

Archived