• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons look terrible right now

CardiacCats

So I guess we're actually in 2nd place in the NFCS now.

How the hell did that happen?

some one made a thread saying 10 wins may not get us in the playoffs.  hell 10 wins could actually win us the division.  new orleans has beat no one of note yet.  They have an improved defense and good coach but overall talent-wise I think we're pretty even.  it'll be interesting to see how they perform in their first legit test tomorrow night.  phins up

They're good but not as good as past Patriots teams. And since this game is over I wasn't counting Atlanta yet. Did you see how terrible they looked at home against the Jets? Miami is the best team in that division imo I like the Pats to get a WC spot

They looked rough against the jets because Rex knows the team by now. Any division game is hard. Especially one that has a defense coached by Rex, no matter how bad their offense is.

I seriously doubt Miami has the experience it takes to beat New England out of the number one spot in the east. Plus, New England has virtually a 4-0 start now. That's going to be hard to catch.

Mike Smith and the falcons: I think that ship officially just sailed. Last couple of years was their chance. If the saints lose tomorrow, this will be one of the best bye weeks I remember. Get within a game of division lead without playing a game. We need more bye weeks I tell you :)

How about Brady and Bellicheck though. Amazing what they are doing with all these nobodies on offense. That is proof that you don't need to be stacked with talent to win. It's all about coaching and a system in place that works.

I'd give my left nut for that Thompkins kid as our #2 WR. The Pats found him as a UFA. Same thing with that kid they have filling in at NT who got a sack tonight. Talib and Blount have come up huge for them tonight and they got them after the sorry ass Bucs decided to bail on them. How in the fug do the Pats always pull this poo off in terms of personnel? Seems like they do this poo every year.

Matt Ryan will instantly be a below average QB this league the day Tony G decides to retire. He has been his security blanket for far too long and it'll be interesting to see him fall back to mediocrity when he hangs em up.

Couldnt agree more. i actually just sent a text to my buddy saying the exact same thing.

Archived