• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons look terrible right now

CardiacCats

Jesus Christ.  Their defense is looking putrid and their offense isn't much better.  A lot of time in this game and only down 2 TDs but they look real bad.  Then let's remember we swept the Saints last year, I'm a homer but you can really make a case we could be the best team in the division we're just really poorly coached.

I'm not sure if its a good thing or bad thing we play all our division games in the second half of the season......The bucs are horrible but with time maybe their young QB will mature and play better they have a decent Def when their OFF doesn't put them in horrible spots.  ATL is horrible right now too, some due to injuries but who doesn't have them, so they'll only get better maybe.  But maybe just maybe they both keep losing and lose all confidence and we canjust come in a hot streak and sweep both of them.....Then its the aints....we need to split with them at least and hope maybe ATL takes them to the house on their second game.......REally hope the aints lose tomorrow too....we do not need them 4-0.....oh no....more like 3-1...KEEP POUNDING!!!

The best team the Patriots have beat is the Bills. Move along now.

Lol.

They're beating Atlanta, at home, by two scores, and all you've got is "the best team they beat is the bills". Do you realize what Ryan's record is at home?

This patriots team is good. Just because you don't know anyone on it, doesn't mean that it isn't.

Lol.

They're beating Atlanta, at home, by two scores, and all you've got is "the best team they beat is the bills". Do you realize what Ryan's record is at home?

This patriots team is good. Just because you don't know anyone on it, doesn't mean that it isn't.

They're good but not as good as past Patriots teams.  And since this game is over I wasn't counting Atlanta yet.  Did you see how terrible they looked at home against the Jets?  Miami is the best team in that division imo I like the Pats to get a WC spot

Falcons were good last year but it was clear that those near wins were not going to continue especially when u get weaker on defense. I think they missed their window last season. I'm scared about playing the Pats though, might have to chock it up to an L.

I love the way the falcons board is under meltdown :).

Archived