• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Article on Jonathan Stewart!

Killer RB's

With many one-two combos ultimately pitted against each other in sports, Stewart understands his and Williams' wishes for NFL stardom. "We both want to be a part of this game that we play every Sunday. It doesn't really matter who gets the majority [of carries], just as long as we know that we're out there, givin' it our all, makin' stuff happen." The Running Back added that he aspires to see the Panthers make it to the playoffs, with Super Bowl potential. "We'll see," he closed with an optimistic laugh.

Gotta love it. And it seems to be a prevalent feeling among all the players.

The Arizona game. As bad as it was, might have been the best thing to happen to the team. The fans?......not so much.

I don't think he meant it that way AK, like he doesn't take football seriously. I just think maybe he isn't that good at wording stuff sometimes. Perhaps he meant that he isn't DEFINED only by football.

As long as he is running his ass off, & scoring TD's I dont think anyone will care....

I just hate when you see great athletes get sidetracked over wanting to be a singer,actor, ect...

Archived