• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My new job....

Zcustom

...is awesome!! Sweet office with one wall being a window, not just a window, the whole freaking wall is glass. Near the airport so I get to watch planes take off all day. Super laid back and cool people. Learning a lot about anatomy and surgeries. Yes I had to brag, carry on huddle.

Cause the good news is -- you're fired. The bad news is you've got, all you got, just one week to regain your jobs, starting tonight. Starting with tonights sit. Oh, have I got your attention now? Good. 'Cause we're adding a little something to this months sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone want to see second prize? Second prize's a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired. You get the picture? You're laughing now? You got leads. Mitch and Murray paid good money. Get their names to sell them! You can't close the leads you're given, you can't close poo, you ARE poo, hit the bricks pal and beat it 'cause you are going out!!!

Archived