• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First frustrating experience for me today at BoAS today

CardiacCats

It really sucks that they can do that in OUR house!!

When the Giants scored that TD that was ultimately called back, the damn upper deck was shaking when the RB crossed the goal line.

I've said it a million times, NO OTHER venue gets as consistently dominated by opposing fans as BofA.

When the Giants scored that TD that was ultimately called back, the damn upper deck was shaking when the RB crossed the goal line.

I've said it a million times, NO OTHER venue gets as consistently dominated by opposing fans as BofA.

It's a product of lots of things tho and more fall on other issues than the actual fan base.

Charlotte is a mixing pot city.

The team does not foster an high energy environment.

The team has not been dominate at home in many years. (2008?)

The fan base is still quite young and quite poor.

PSL system encourages this situation. (Brokers, Disgruntled fans making a $)

Winning cures most of these issues.

For many to get rowdy they want confidence (Not all of us are 6"3 former college linemen ;) ).

A younger generation of Panther fans, brought up with a winning tradition, would transform that place in 5 or so years.

As far as standing goes, I have a gentleman's agreement with the folks behind me. They are all PSL owners and raise hell as well. However, My seats are on the aisle so I stand on the stairs as a courtesy to them. It's physically impossible for me to sit at a game when we are on D. All week I play the role of professional at work and dad at home. Sunday is my day to let it all out.

thats crazy..your 17 going on 18, to me that's basically a grown ass man...heck I know some younger that basically raise them selves but you cant let no old ass couple force you to sit back down over a verbal threat, next time take ur chances and at least submit to a verbal warning from security, yesterday was and is Epic, fug dem bengay odor mfs and enjoy being a fan and enjoy spending your hard earned money.

It wasn't like that in 507. There was a few Giants fans that were vocal until my daughter and I mocked them, a lot. We even reminded them of how much of a bitch Eli was when he was drafted. I stood, yelled, cussed a little, screamed, taunted people, and encouraged (successfully) others to act similar to me. My voice is shot and I have never high fived that many strangers that often ever. 

Most stadiums have a rule that you shouldn't stand for an extended amount of time but for people to say that to you during a game where you should be excited then they need to figure out they are not at the theater.....its a live event and if you don't want people standing up infront of you then shell out the cash and get row 1. My brother and I went to the dreadful game when AZ killed us in the 2nd round of the playoffs.....the start of the game everyone was standing up infront of us we were 7 rows back from the endzone. So of course we were standing because we were crazy excited about that game as was everyone in the stadium. The middle aged couple behind me kept telling us to sit down, so we told him to look infront of us and told him get everyone infront of us to sit and we would be happy to but its a freaking playoff game and we're going to stand as along as everyone else. Then he went off on a rant about this is what happens when people who have never been to a game act and all this and I proceeded to educate the man that he was an asshole and need to drink a beer and chill out and that my brother and I fly down for a few games every year...now 4 years going on as PSL owners opposite endzone row 9 and our group of fans love to get rowdy when we play, we all high five during good plays and TDs and even the ones with kids don't mind our drunken yelling when its appropriate of course..

Got row 1 seats against the saints on the sideline for 65, only ten dollars over face value. I was anticipating 100 a piece but I just sorted by row found the cheapest first row seats I could find. I wanted to make it yesterday but Giants fans cause the prices to go up.

I was told to set down and shut up during the game also.

funny thing is..............I was in my living room.

wife just doesn't understand.

My wife doesn't like to see the Panthers win because it puts me in a good mood.  She pays dearly when I get in a good mood.

Archived