• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First frustrating experience for me today at BoAS today

CardiacCats

Guest Spider Monkey

I stand up on defensive 3rd downs, because Thomas Davis said to. He scares me so I listen.

But seriously, the only thing I don't like is the idiots who stand the whole game. And cursing. There's no reason to be yelling vulgar words in a crowded area where you know you are always surrounded by small children.

Frustrated me to see us go for it on 4th and inches and the Giants defense are waving their arms to get the crowd noise going.... in Charlotte

I don't remember what play it was but we were on the goal line. As Cam was walking up to get under center he waved his hands as to get the crowd up. At least that's what it looked like to me.

I try to be respectful to those around me.  I can see both sides of the argument.  Just remember you will be older one day and standing for 3 hours yelling the entire time is not what you will be doing.  I go with my dad once a year and he is as big of a fan as anyone.  He is 72 though and standing up and back down everytime there is a big play just isn't possible.

I don't remember what play it was but we were on the goal line. As Cam was walking up to get under center he waved his hands as to get the crowd up. At least that's what it looked like to me.

He was trying to get them to be quiet, he was doing the wave down thing.  He mentioned it on the radio after the game. Sad thing is that there were poo tons of Giants fans there that were making all the noise. 

First game this year I had a similar problem, though the lady never addressed me directly.  The offense?  I was clapping.  Like I said, though, she never addressed me directly, so I didn't make a big deal out of it.  Oh, and guess what else:  she left [with her husband] half way through the fourth quarter of a close game against Seattle!  They were not at the Giants game.

But, hey, don't be afraid.  If someone threatens security, continue to do what you want as long as it's within reason.  Most times they will not do anything, and if they do, security will not remove you unless you're truly being out of control.

Cheers.

One thing is certain, there were some white trash Giant fans in my section yesterday. Holy lord. Fowl mouth skanky women is an understatement.

And to the fugtard wearing Oakland Raiders gear and cheering against the Panthers in section 528, I do not apologize for calling you out for the douchebag waste of life that you are.

Archived