• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Spartanburg hotels for training camp?

KintnerBoy

The Inn on Main is about the only thing I'd recommend downtown, though they may have thrown up more in the meantime.

If you're just looking to go to training camp, eat, and head back, I'd just get somewhere cheap on the Westside.

If you're looking to go around town after, I'd stay in Greenville, or even somewhere like Tryon, which is quiet but charming. It's a bit more of a drive, but there's a bit more to do and there's more of a "downtown."

Dude, last year we stayed at ...

Residence Inn Spartanburg

9011 Fairforest Road

Spartanburg, SC 29301

(864) 576-3333‎

It was a great place to stay. They had hot breakfast every morning. The drive to practice was not that long, and if your eating cheap...you have a kitchen in your room. Also, its walking distance from Subway.

Dude, last year we stayed at ...

Residence Inn Spartanburg

9011 Fairforest Road

Spartanburg, SC 29301

(864) 576-3333‎

It was a great place to stay. They had hot breakfast every morning. The drive to practice was not that long, and if your eating cheap...you have a kitchen in your room. Also, its walking distance from Subway.

I forgot about that Subway.

I just booked Courtyard by Marriott on Mobile Drive, 2 queen bed suite for 40 bucks a night! Normally 139.00 :driving:

It's a 5 minute drive to the college from what I am being told. Anybody know anything about that Motel, or that area? Looks real decent.

I just booked Courtyard by Marriott on Mobile Drive, 2 queen bed suite for 40 bucks a night! Normally 139.00 :driving:

It's a 5 minute drive to the college from what I am being told. Anybody know anything about that Motel, or that area? Looks real decent.

Well, you sure as heck can't beat that price.....and a Courtyard is always a safe pick.

It's a decent property and a very easy, short drive to camp. Some eating establishments in close walking distance -- McDonald's, Bojangles, Carolina Barbecue and others. Meat stayed there. Maybe he can give you a better idea.

It's a decent property and a very easy, short drive to camp. Some eating establishments in close walking distance -- McDonald's, Bojangles, Carolina Barbecue and others. Meat stayed there. Maybe he can give you a better idea.

Considering the cheapest room there normally goes for 118 I think......I'm happy with 40. :D

Never used Priceline before. It appears that I can't just pick any hotel that I want. What did you put in to bid on this hotel? What star rating?

Never mind. I just took a chance and it gave me the Courtyard too. Less than 100 bucks for 2 nights! Can't beat it.

Archived