• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Spartanburg hotels for training camp?

KintnerBoy

Plan to head down, stay for a few days and catch a few sessions of training camp. Looked online at some hotels in the area but wanted to see where some of you may have stayed and could steer me away from any rat holes.

Theres a Days Inn across the street form Wofford but has some bad reviews. A shame because its reasonable and close.

Any info would be appreciated.

Plan to head down, stay for a few days and catch a few sessions of training camp. Looked online at some hotels in the area but wanted to see where some of you may have stayed and could steer me away from any rat holes.

Theres a Days Inn across the street form Wofford but has some bad reviews. A shame because its reasonable and close.

Any info would be appreciated.

I imagine that Days Inn will be fine. No, it's not the Marriott, but I've never had a problem with it and for the price...

Cool, thanks. The reviews are pretty harse but sometimes its hard to know if its legit or not.

Well there is a Marriott in town, but I've had no problem with Day's Inn in my limited experience, for the price and convenience. Not a recommendation, just a notation...

It's a dump. Stay there only if you are a heavy sleeper and you don't have anything you can't live without in your room or your car.

Oh no. That sounds too close the online reviews. Wonder why the area across the street from a college is so bad?

Theres a Howard Johnson about 5 miles away thats inexpensive but no reviews. Anyone been there?

If you have a car and don't mind driving every day, there are a lot of places on the west side of town (10 minute drive) and that's where all the nice restaurants and shops are.

Know any names of hotels/restaurants in that area so i can look up online?

If you have a car and don't mind driving every day, there are a lot of places on the west side of town (10 minute drive) and that's where all the nice restaurants and shops are.

Since Meat actually worked for the Panthers, he probably has a few recommendations that shouldn't be ignored...

Archived