• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ask Jordan Gross on NFL Live Chat

Reapuh

You guys have an outstanding O-Line, a solid defense and an out of this world running game. How do you argue against people that say the only thing keeping you from a title is Jake Delhomme?

Jordan Gross, Carolina Panthers

That's not an issue for me. We've been in Carolina the same amount of time. There isn't anyone thinking Jake Delhomme's holding us back in the locker room. He caught way too much blame from our loss to Arizona. It wasn't his best game, but we wouldn't have been in that position if he wasn't on the team either.

He's the guy you want running your offense. He does it the right way.

look at that.... he likes delhomme.... :D

"Gross (and everyone else on the team who have defended him even though it's all more than PC necessary type comments) has to say that."

/end thread :P

I'm ticked, I thought it started at 4 today and I had time. Oh well, you snooze you lose I guess.

Ummm...methinks he will get some ish for this chat typo!

Work on your overall atheism

As for the choice of Turner, perhaps it's because Turner is the main guy in ATL AND he doesn't want DW and JS to razz him over picking one over the other of them?

I'm ticked, I thought it started at 4 today and I had time. Oh well, you snooze you lose I guess.

the time on the page was F'ed up saying 4pm to 10am. looking at the answers it appears he was only there for about 45 minutes

how much poo do you think he gets in the locker room for picking turner over our boys?

Turner as the primary back for Atlanta got me carries last year. So reasoning is he will get most the carries again this year. Though I'd take Jello if I was picking for the entire season as he should be more durable.

Archived