• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

10 NFL players who need to re-locate

Rush23

I would KILL for Thigpen. He did very well in what games I saw him in, and that was with a team that couldn't do anything right. Even if he didn't work out here I want to see what he can do with a real offense...

from what i saw they ran a lot of shotgun plays...i think he will be let go next year from there IDK what happens to him

I would KILL for Thigpen. He did very well in what games I saw him in, and that was with a team that couldn't do anything right. Even if he didn't work out here I want to see what he can do with a real offense...

i think we should seriously pursue thigpen. he'd be very cheap to attain, he's young and definitely has potential. not to mention he's extremely athletic and can run and catch - makes him a sort of X factor. he reminds me of steve young, a great athlete who could definitely be groomed into a premier passer.

from what i saw they ran a lot of shotgun plays...i think he will be let go next year from there IDK what happens to him

I'm not sure but I'm sure someone could get him for a 4th or 5th rounder, or hell we could probably trade McCown and a 6/7th for him and I'd be down for that.

wtf are you newbs talking about trading for tyler thigpen for?

are you all high ?

Got me :confused:

Personally, I wouldn't trade Matt Moore for Thigpen. He has some athleticism, but so did Chris Weinke and even David Carr. All in all, it doesn't mean as much as people often think.

Archived