• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Too much pressure on Cam Newton to win

CelibatePimp

Eli still makes those mistakes, peyton still makes those mistakes and in the playoff no less. Many qbs and even elite qbs still make those mistakes. You are harping on cam's negatives to justify your hate. It's crystal clear right now.

He's clearly doing what he sees many on here do. Pick apart any little thing Cam does and spend time make much out of it so folks will give him attention. It's a habit way to many on here do all the time.

It's funny that I'm watching the same game and isn't hearing any of the Anaylysts making much out of that throw but is praising Cam endlessly. First time I've seen that in three seasons.

Congrats to your team. This is a win you earn and deserve.

He's clearly doing what he sees many on here do. Pick apart any little thing Cam does and spend time make much out of it so folks will give him attention. It's a habit way to many on here do all the time.

It's funny that I'm watching the same game and isn't hearing any of the Anaylysts making much out of that throw but is praising Cam endlessly. First time I've seen that in three seasons.

Congrats to your team. This is a win you earn and deserve.

The win is credited to the defense which in turn allowed Newton to play a stress free game. When in stress Newton is 1 for 2 for 15 yards in 18 plays while needing a touchdown at the end of the game in the past two games. 

Now do we blame the coach for the play calling and the seemingly lack of faith in his player or do we blame the player for crumbling when needed most? I guess none of us will know until another coach shows up or Newton is allowed to throw to score. 

The win is credited to the defense which in turn allowed Newton to play a stress free game. When in stress Newton is 1 for 2 for 15 yards in 18 plays while needing a touchdown at the end of the game in the past two games. 

Now do we blame the coach for the play calling and the seemingly lack of faith in his player or do we blame the player for crumbling when needed most? I guess none of us will know until another coach shows up or Newton is allowed to throw to score. 

Here is the reality, your QB is the real deal. The Bengals are winning and most of the credit isn't going to Andy Dalton. You're team has lost two that they should have one, yet your QB is 1 and 2 on Stats charts and those in the media who was endlessly picking him apart the last two seasons are not even faulting him for any of the teams loses like some of you have been. All i hear them saying is, the Panthers need to win they are playing better than the scores are showing.

Archived