• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good to be back

drulz52

Just returned from 14 months in Iraq,July 4th no less.Have not heard much about football,getting up to speed as fast as I can.I know Pep signed and we have another possible pass rusher.Did we lose our DC?If we did good riddance.

Just want to say It is great to be back in the USA and if anybody could let me know what changes were made,how we look this year I would appreciate it. GO PANTHERS

WB. Glad you are back safe and sound. Thank you for your service.

Football summary. Pep has an idiot for an agent. Pep did a Carolina version of a Farve drama, but all is well now. Especially since we have a new DC. No, Fox did not fire Trgo (no sighting of a pair), but rather gently nudged him to quit. So this year, we will find our who was to blame for the D. Oh yea, Jake has a new QB coach...he is supposed to be great with QB fundamentals...like which team to throw the ball to.

WB. Glad you are back safe and sound. Thank you for your service.

Football summary. Pep has an idiot for an agent. Pep did a Carolina version of a Farve drama, but all is well now. Especially since we have a new DC. No, Fox did not fire Trgo (no sighting of a pair), but rather gently nudged him to quit. So this year, we will find our who was to blame for the D. Oh yea, Jake has a new QB coach...he is supposed to be great with QB fundamentals...like which team to throw the ball to.

lmfao

Archived