• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Back from Iraq

drulz52

Man it is good to be home.Spent the last 14 months in hell,home now and need updates on my boyz.Heard Pep signed and we have another possible pass rusher that we drafted.Any and all info would be awesome.

Don't know how much you've been able to catch up on, but basically:

Concerns:

With Ken Lucas gone can Marshal step up into the starting role? And can our 2nd rounder Martin fill the nickle spot?

Starting 5 for the offensive line should be just beastly, but where's the depth?

This is a huge one for me personally. Who is Maake's backup? We don't have another legit run-stuffing DT on the roster, and if he goes down, will it be the Giants game all over again?

How much effort is Peppers going to put in? The money says a lot, but you just never know...

Was the Cardinals game just a fluke for Jake or an indication his career is on the decline?

Impending Awesome:

Double trouble is going to run up and down the field.

Jarrett will hopefully emerge as a legit 3rd option. Smith will keep being Smith, and Moose doesn't look like he's slowing down.

Our pass rush has the potential to be great this year with Peppers, the developing Johnson, and the rookie Brown.

Ron Meeks' defense should hopefully avoid floundering down the stretch.

Our schedule is brutal, but the NFC South is always up for grabs.

Welcome back to the states. I hope that helped somewhat.

Man it is good to be home.Spent the last 14 months in hell,home now and need updates on my boyz.Heard Pep signed and we have another possible pass rusher that we drafted.Any and all info would be awesome.

Here's to you making it home safe and sound.:cheers2:

Also, thanks for your and every other military member's service to our country.

Welcome home and thank you for serving,especially in places like Iraq(hell)!I am also a war vet,I served during the "cold war" over in Germany :D,well not quite the same as Iraq,but at least I served 3 years.Now you're home and football season is just around the corner,things are looking up!

Archived