• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

steve mcnair dead in apparent murder suicide

Fiz

WOW talk about a secret life.......It is sad indeed, but I like how people get pissy over the jokes but did not say a word when people were joking on Jackson, Mays, etc.

I honestly thought that the drop him from your keeper league was funny, but who I guess I am just a scumbag with a bad sense of humor.

People are going to say well this is not a joking matter, because he was killed. In my opinion death is death no matter how you go.

WOW talk about a secret life.......It is sad indeed, but I like how people get pissy over the jokes but did not say a word when people were joking on Jackson, Mays, etc.

I honestly thought that the drop him from your keeper league was funny, but who I guess I am just a scumbag with a bad sense of humor.

People are going to say well this is not a joking matter, because he was killed. In my opinion death is death no matter how you go.

I agree, a joke is a joke, but then again neg rep and responding only fuels the desire to post more things like that.

He was found dead with multiple gunshot wounds to the head. It is widely believed by criminalists you don't do that unless you really really hate that person. She had one wound to the head with the gun near her body. I am gonna say that she shot him and killed herself. The police are also not actively looking for a suspect, so they must suspect the same but cannot say so without the autopsy results. You have to ask yourself, what would make her do that?

Pretty obvious, isn't it? Unless you were one of those who believed OJ was innocent.

I don't understand how people are so "heart broken" about McNair but are quick to make jokes on Billy Mays or Michael Jackson. This "family man of 4 kids" had a 20 year old psycho girlfriend whom he had bought a car for and was apparently seeing. Adultery is a deadly sin.

I don't understand how people are so "heart broken" about McNair but are quick to make jokes on Billy Mays or Michael Jackson. This "family man of 4 kids" had a 20 year old psycho girlfriend whom he had bought a car for and was apparently seeing. Adultery is a deadly sin.

I think a lot of people here have made no jokes about anyone of the recently deceased. So using the actions of a few to make more bad jokes is a weak thing to do. McNair was a man's man when things got tough he did not falter, he took responsibility for his actions, traits admired by "Men".

If you are without sin then joke away.

She waited on his family at the restaurant, apparently. Sheesh.

Anyone who makes jokes regarding someone's death needs to cut it out. I honestly do not care who it is that you are poking fun at. We sometimes forget these people had families and friends just as we do. They also forget that these men and woman are also human, though they seem immortal and unstoppable out on the field or up on the stage. These people are subjected to flaws and mistakes more than a regular human being is because these men and woman have a camera following their every move. I do not believe the human life should be taken lightly. Every day is another gift and we should treat every breath like it is our last. Do not take forgranted your life or your loved one's life. Treat everybody with respect no matter thier differences and similarities, for we are all one in this nation.

R.I.P to the following people who have recently passed away... Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, and Steve "Air" McNair.

I think a lot of people here have made no jokes about anyone of the recently deceased. So using the actions of a few to make more bad jokes is a weak thing to do. McNair was a man's man when things got tough he did not falter, he took responsibility for his actions, traits admired by "Men".

If you are without sin then joke away.

:iagree:

Archived